Dear friends! It is Summer - the time for renewal of RSCDS membership. It was decided on the last RSCDS AGM to increase membership fee by 2 GBP. Now the fees are:
- Adult Single (25 years or older) - £ 20 - 1950 ₽;
- Adult Joint (two members residing at the same address) - £ 32 - 3100 ₽;
- Young Adult (18-24 years old) - £ 16 - 1550 ₽;
- Youth (12-17 years old) - £ 10 - 1000 ₽.
Membership fees help the Society to train teachers, continue its work with schools and young people, run and administer examinations and produce recordings and printed material to complement those activities. This vital support means the RSCDS is able to preserve a tradition and maintain a consistency that makes Scottish Country Dancing the same throughout the world.
RSCDS Membership benefits:
- A twice-yearly members’ magazine, Scottish Country Dancer, packed with information and interesting articles delivered to your door
- 10% discount on most recordings, publications and other items available through RSCDS shop
- Reduced prices for Summer School and other events organized by RSCDS
- A voice in the running of the organisation
- The chance to learn to teach Scottish Country Dancing through the Society’s examination and qualification system
- Tapping into a worldwide family of Scottish country dancers!
- You can read about more benefits on the RSCDS website.
If you decide to join RSCDS, want to renew your membership or have other questions - write email to the RSCDS Moscow Branch.